1. Take a spectacular lake voyage on a luxurious houseboat on Shuswap Lake! Sicamous is known as the “Houseboat capital of Canada”.
2. Splash around or take an early morning kayak, canoe, or SUP on the smooth, warm waters of Mara Lake or Sicamous Beach Park
3. Bike or ski the iconic Larch Hills Traverse. 42 km cross country trail from Salmon Arm to Sicamous. For more info check out the Shuswap Trail Guide.
4. Rediscover the magic of stories at The Enchanted Forest, home of BC’s tallest treehouse.
5. Enjoy a tour and take part in a premium tasting at After Dark Distillery.
6. Tee off at Hyde Mountain Golf Course and other great courses within 90 minutes’ drive of Sicamous.
7. Enjoy great snowmobile country at Owlhead, Blue Lake, Queest, and Eagle Pass.
8. Stroll the boardwalks through majestic forests at Crazy Creek Resort. Experience the Suspension Bridge to get close to the falls; then make time to warm-up in the hot mineral-rich pools.
9. Stay the night and paddle one of BC’s deepest lakes at 3-Valley Gap.
10. Treat yourself to old fashioned homemade ice cream and artisan cheese at D-Dutchmen Dairy.