1. Marvel at the annual Sockeye Salmon Run at Tsútswecw Provincial Park.
2. Dig your toes into a soft, sandy beach at Silver Beach Provincial Park in scenic Seymour Arm.
3. Visit one of the many farmers and artisan markets in Scotch Creek and Celista.
4. Tease your palate with a bottle of Inspired Madness from the Celista Estate Winery.
5. Hike the 3km loop trail to Albas Falls and enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Celista Creek waterfalls.
6. Try backcountry snowmobiling at Grizzly Lodge, the best kept winter experience in the Shuswap!
7. Roast marshmallows and munch on hotdogs at Shuswap Lake Provincial Park campground in Scotch Creek.
8. Enjoy great food and live music, all year long, at The Hub in Scotch Creek .
9. Stop at Eco Treats in Scotch Creek for a beautiful latté with cookies or their fabulous berry scones. All made in their own kitchen!
10. Discover delicious hand made meals from the Be TEAsed food truck in Scotch Creek. Eat Healthy, Drink Healthy, Be Healthy… On the go!