1. Zip out to Tree Top Flyers and experience Three Ziplines and Two Waterfalls which equal One Ultimate Experience!
2. Every October, witness the world renowned Sockeye Salmon Run on the Adams River in Tsútswecw Provincial Park.
3. Pack a picnic and head to the sandy shores of Little Shuswap Lake and enjoy “Music on the Lake” in Memorial Park.
4. Enjoy the exceptional 9 hole Sunshore Golf Course with views of Little Shuswap Lake. Affordable fun for everyone!
5. Visit Pete Murrays Corn Farm for locally grown produce and more!!
6. Explore the Skmana Lake trail system just outside of Chase. Hiking, biking, nordic skiing, snowshoeing and more!
7. Visit the Chase and District Museum and Archives and learn everything you need to know about the history of Chase! Fun for the entire family!
8. Discover downtown Chase and the many unique businesses!
9. Quaaout Lodge and Spa will definitely be on your “must do” list in Chase! Treat yourself to an authentic Indigenous historical tour, a wonderful meal, and a restful stay at this unique resort on the shores of Little Shuswap Lake.
10. Hit the trails! There are many trails to spend your day exploring.