1. Experience the Caravan Farm Theatre in a field, barn, forest, riding ring – no theatre – just the great outdoors!
2. Search for the 30 hand-painted Barn Quilts – showcased on barns which highlight the traditions of quilting and farming.
3. Cheese! It’s A Natural Festival – first weekend of November. Cheese makers, artisan food producers and small-batch wineries – taste delights!
4. Hike or bike the trails at Mount Rose Swanson – a variety of forested trail loops with spectacular views.
5. Enjoy Music in the Park Friday nights at Memorial Park – all summer – with friends and neighbors!
6. Visit Orchard Blossom Honey to taste their honey and learn about beekeeping!
7. Visit BC’s longest running Farmer’s Market on Saturdays – their motto is “Make it, Bake it, Grow it!”
8. Learn about grain farming and milling, and purchase products at Fieldstone Organics or Rogers Foods.
9. Taste pure craft cider at Farmstrong Cider Company.
10. Visit the Interior Provincial Exhibition and Stampede – a great event for the entire family held on the September Long weekend.